Teaching Assistant streamlines the task of printing, grading and analyzing multiple-choice test results, using popular bubble sheet forms. With Teaching Assistant, the Kyocera HyPAS-enabled MFP does the work; educators can concentrate on the students and lesson plans, rather than the time-consuming, error-prone process of manual test grading.
As an embedded app that runs on the Kyocera MFP, Teaching Assistant does not require network resources and IT support. What’s more, there is no server software to install or PC to connect. Teachers and support staff value its intuitive touch-screen operation, where an unlimited number of bubble sheets can be printed. The finalized tests are scanned, via Teaching Assistant, with test scores and associated reports immediately available — there’s no wait!
Powerful App for Teachers and Classrooms
Comprehensive analytics even drill down to the 10 easiest and 10 most difficult questions, enabling educators to identify strengths and weaknesses and gear classroom instruction, accordingly. With direct integration into Microsoft Excel 2010 or higher, teachers can use the data for statistical purposes throughout the semester. Also, teachers have the ability to incorporate essay questions into their exams and the capability of printing test sheets with student names. Finally, student and test information is also kept secure, since Teaching Assistant clears all test data from the MFP after every job.
Print Bubble Sheets, Analyse Grades and More
Teaching Assistant uses economical plain paper to generate bubble sheets. This means dedicated scanning systems with expensive pre-printed media, become a thing of the past. To further drive down costs, Teaching Assistant allows users to export test scores and reports directly to an email address or USB drive – reducing paper, toner and energy consumption.
The value of Teaching Assistant extends beyond schools and can be easily deployed in corporate environments for product, sales and service training programs.
Benefits of Teaching Assistant
- Transforms select KYOCERA MFPs into an on-demand test printing, grading and analysis hub
- Increases productivity by enabling a teacher to quickly create/print/grade/analyze multiple-choice tests
- Automated grading improves accuracy; human error is virtually eliminated
- Provides teachers with at-a-glance feedback on how students performed, with detailed reports that include bar graphs, histograms and test statistics
- Microsoft Excel 2010 or higher integration allows comparative analysis throughout the semester
- Speeds turnaround on individual test results; if necessary, extra help can be provided sooner rather than later
- Lowers costs by using economical plain paper to print bubble sheets and answer keys, eliminating the need for special media and dedicated scanning systems
- On demand testing capability enables teachers to monitor student comprehension with greater accuracy
- Routes test results to email or USB drive – in universal PDF or CSV format – for conservation of paper, toner, energy and budget
- Increases student security by clearing all test data from the MFP after every job
Need teaching assistance?
Let PanSolutions sort it out with a customised software solutions for you.