- Device fleet was optimised, 1,700 out dated printers and copiers where replaced by 300 highly efficient KYOCERA TASKalfa Multifunction Printers (MFPs).
- All the TASKalfa MFPs were equipped with MyQ - controlling access to the MFPs by PIN or personal card identification.
- MyQ Service module was implemented providing automatic toner orders and systematic reports - limiting down time and reducing administration.
- MyQ central print monitoring system was implemented for all Kyocera MFPs, situated in more than 140 locations.
- An impressive 66 % savings on output costs.
- 20 % decrease in printing volume thanks to MyQ‘s continuous monitoring.
- No more lost printouts thanks to the fact that users identify themselves at the MFP before their documents are printed. Increased efficiency as jobs can be printed on any available device (Follow me function).
- The IT department uses less time managing the devices thanks to the MyQ systems.